PCBs, ICs, Connectors
What electromagnetic CAD software is best for your design needs?
The most advanced software for modeling the Electromagnetic aspects of Signal Integrity
and Electromagnetic Compatibility.
Is it a time domain finite difference based software? or a finite elements frequency domain program?
or maybe one based on the method of moments?
There is no perfect solution for every situation. We are here to help you take the best decision!
High-speed signal integrity
simulations - EMC/EMI
Emission and Susceptibility
FEM, FDTD, MOM, TLM
- Power/Ground, SI, and EMC simulator
- EMC and SI aspects for complex cable structures
- EMI calculations for PCBs and cable harness systems
- Converts S-Parameters into Spice equivalent models
- 3D full-wave simulator
- Advanced planar simulator with 3D characteristics
- Complete EMC design environment
FEM programs for static and low frequency RF simulations.
2D, 2.5D, 3D, finite differences, staggered grid, finite elements, mesh quality, absorbing boundary conditions,
perfectly matched layer, method of moments, convergence, discretization error, wave port, lumped port, modes, parallel computing etc
If these and similar terms confuse you and you don't know what software to
chose and how to use it properly - we are here to help.